For Detox Program
Long-term oxidative stress may damage cells in the body contributing to premature ageing, and decreased function of the immune system which may lead to several chronic diseases.
Oxidative stress can happen when there is an imbalance amounts of free radicals and antioxidants in the body. Free radicals are generated when toxins are broken down in the liver.
Toxins we are exposed to include pollutants, cancer-causing chemicals, food preservatives or additives, pesticides, heavy metals and industrial wastes. These toxins are stored in cells and tissues throughout the body for a long period of time.
Antioxidants are substances that neutralize or remove free radicals.
Mild oxidative stress may be beneficial. When caused by exercising, for instance, the stress can help regulate tissue growth and stimulate antioxidant production. It may also protect the body from infection and diseases.
However, the oxidative stress may turn harmful when the free radicals and antioxidants balance is thrown off.
This Total Detox Program helps to rid the toxins from within thus reducing free radicals. It also boosts cellular renewal and revitalization, and improves musculoskeletal conditioning to experience optimum wellness.
There are several symptoms of free radical intoxication including:
- Extreme tiredness
- Muscle and joint pain
- Grey hair
- Susceptible to infection
Main sources of free radical intoxication:
- Exposure to radiation and environmental pollutants
- Smoking, alcohol or drug abuse
- Certain medications or frequent use of antibiotics
- Excessive exercise
- Emotional or physical stress
- Unhealthy food intake – high fat, sugar, pesticides, or additives
- VP Softgels AF (30 softgels): Advanced Formula of Vegetal Placenta incorporates the rejuvenating and youth-restoring wonders of Vegetal Placenta. VP AF contains pomegranate extract, resveratrol, Vitis vinifera, lutein, coenzyme Q10, lycopene and alpha lipoic acid to serve as powerful antioxidants delivering anti-aging benefits. High antioxidants result in stronger natural detox system in the body, and improved joint flexibility and overall skin condition (reduce fine lines and wrinkles).
- PlaqX (30 softgels) : PlaqX provides anti-aging effect by restoring cellular functions with a potent anti-plaque formulation made from all-natural phosphatidylcholine. PlaqX helps to maintain healthy cholesterol, and prevent plaque build-up in the blood vessels, clogged arteries, premature aging and premature cellular deaths.
- HMD 2in1 (60 sachets): HMD 2in1 is a mineral supplement designed to reduce toxic heavy metal contents from the body. It is made from nanomized mineral silicate and herbal extracts, high in antioxidants and is ideal for detoxification of heavy metal, toxins and free radicals naturally, and maintains longevity. Its benefits include improved mental and physical functions, better nutrient absorption in gastrointestinal tract, and contribute to overall wellness.
- Detox Program Lifestyle Combination beginner’s pack: VP Softgels AF (10 softgels) + PlaqX(10 softgels) + HMD 2in1 (20 sachets)
Recommended daily intake
Detox Program Lifestyle Combination 1-month course
1st 10 days for free radical and toxin detoxification:
1 sachet of HMD 2in1 mix with 200ml water or juice taken twice a day.
(30 minutes before breakfast, and 30 minutes before the last meal)
2nd 10 days for circulatory cleansing and to restore vascular health:
1 softgel of PlaqX
(30 minutes before breakfast)
3rd 10 days to replenish antioxidants in the body:
1 softgel of VP Softgels AF
(30 minutes before breakfast)
For individualise intensive (Repair) course, kindly seek our nutritionist advice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eat more food rich in antioxidants: brightly coloured fruits and vegetables, berries, and grapes.
- Avoid toxin or pollutant exposure: water pollution, cosmetic products, overuse of medications and antibiotics
- Exercise moderately: at least 30 minutes a day, 5 times a week.
- Quit smoking.
- If you are a heavy alcohol drinker, gradually transition to moderate drinking.
- Consume beets. Beets are packed with nutrients and a great source of vitamins B and C, beta-carotene, magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc. These nutrients help the liver and gall bladder to break down toxins.
- Lemon aid in stimulating the release of enzymes and vitamin C to convert toxins into water-soluble form to be easily eliminated from the body system.
- Apples provide rich source of fiber and nutrients, helping with bile production which the liver uses to release toxins. Soluble fiber may help in removing heavy metals and food additives from our body.
- Usage of herbs and spices essential oils such as cinnamon, oregano, ginger, turmeric and rosemary may be a great source of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Make sure there is a 30-minute minimum gap in between consumption of supplements.
- Consult your physician if you are taking any medications, pregnant, or lactating, before consuming our products.
- Protocol of consumption is only a general rule of thumb. For personalized nutritional advice, feel free to contact our nutritionist.