For Her (Aging)kh3fm
Ageing is an inevitable fact of life. As we grow older, our physiological structure and functions deteriorate. Grey hair and wrinkles start to appear, and we can’t do as much or as fast or as frequent as we want to.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) defines healthy ageing as the process of developing and maintaining the functional ability that enables wellbeing in older age.
Healthy ageing includes a person being able to:
- do daily activities and be mobile
- continue learning and making decisions
- establish and maintain relationships
- benefit the society
- Weight loss after age of 65 in women due to loss of muscle tissue
- Wrinkles and grey hair appear
- Certain degree of hearing loss
- Reduction in visual accuracy
- Changes in joint function, from slight stiffness to very severe arthritis
- Higher risks of getting cardiovascular diseases (heart attack)
- Slow growth and division of cells in the body
- Muscles in the heart become less efficient
- Decrease in bone density
- Decrease in flexibility of joints
- Decrease in muscle mass
- Waste product accumulation in the body
- VP Evolution (30 softgels): Enhanced formulation of Vegetal Placenta Extracts with botanical ingredients for cellular renewal, skin rejuvenation, cardiovascular health and complete wellness.
- MCE Evolution (30 softgels) : Enhanced formulation of Marine Cellular Extracts enriched with EPA and DHA from Krill Oil and Fish Oil for musculoskeletal conditioning, renewal and complete wellness.
- HMD 2in1 (60 sachets): HMD 2in1 is a European proprietary blend of natural nanomised mineral silicate and natural plant detoxifiers to aid in detoxification and oxidative stress reduction.
- For Her Lifestyle Combination beginner’s pack: VP Evolution (10 softgels) + MCE Evolution (10 softgels) + HMD 2in1 (20 sachets)
Recommended daily intake
For Her Lifestyle Combination 1-month course
1st 10 days for heavy metal and toxin detoxification:
1 sachet of HMD 2in1 mix with 200ml water or juice taken twice a day.
(30 minutes before breakfast, and 30 minutes before the last meal)
2nd 10 days for cellular renewal and skin rejuvenation:
1 VP Evolution softgel
(30 minutes before breakfast)
3rd 10 days for muscular strength:
1 MCE Evolution softgel
(30 minutes before breakfast)
- Maintain a healthy diet: Eat smart to get the essential nutrients for your body
- Manage medical conditions: Do medical check-up and consult your physicians to recognise and address any health issues.
- Exercise: Physical activity helps to strengthen joints and muscles. It does not have to be an intensive gym workout, brisk walking for 30 minutes a day is a good start.
- Consume anti-aging superfoods such as broccoli, turnip and sprouts.
- Get sufficient sleep.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Quit smoking.
- Make sure there is a 30-minute minimum gap in between consumption of supplements.
- Consult your physician if you are taking any medications, pregnant, or lactating, before consuming our products.
- Protocol of consumption is only a general rule of thumb. For personalized nutritional advice, feel free to contact our nutritionist.