What is Heavy Metal Poisoning?

What is Heavy Metal Poisoning?

What is Heavy Metal Poisoning?

Ever feel numbness, nausea, vomiting or feeling not so well suddenly? Or do you always experience headache, weakness, tiredness, muscle or joint pain or even constipation?

These are common symptoms of heavy metal poisoning! But what is heavy metal poisoning really?

Heavy metal toxicity is the accumulation of heavy metals in our body. We are exposed to heavy metals through:

  • Industrial exposure
  • Air or water pollution
  • Foods
  • Medicines
  • Improperly coated food containers, plates, and cookware,
  • Ingestion of lead-based paint

Our bodies need trace amounts of essentials minerals such as zinc, copper, chromium, iron and magnesium to support normal cellular functions, however, heavy metals such as lead, mercury, inorganic arsenic, and cadmium exhibit no essential biochemical roles. They bind in cellular tissues to create oxidative stress and cause diverse, severe toxicities in multiple organ system.

Heavy metal toxicity is a serious problem and very common in certain countries especially polluted ones. Long term exposure may lead to more severe health problems such as cancer and organ failure.

If you are exposed toxic heavy metal in your workplace or  you are living in polluted country, it is very important to do a regular medical check-up on heavy metal toxicity level in your blood and cellular tissue.

Prevention is better than cure.

Buy HMD 2IN1.

Share this post